Monday, October 13, 2008

All We Are, We Are

It's getting to the point in the semester that I hate most. The point where everything is suddenly due very soon and I have very little time to get it done without stringing myself out on caffeine and little sleep. I didn't want to have to do that, but I guess I should prepare myself, just in case things come to it.

Also, I haven't really found that one good place to do my work here yet. At Albion, senior year, I would sometimes spend a long time in the conference room on the second floor of Robinson. I would lurk in the library at our table, marked with Black Feminist Theory and Ralph Nader books, for days at a time. I don't have that place here yet. I can get stuff done in my bedroom, but it takes a little while. I have no idea where I would even begin looking for the place, either.

I thought I lost my bus pass today, but it was, thankfully, hidden under some clothes on my floor. I would have been very, very sad to have to buy a new one.

No comments: