Monday, April 26, 2010

You Don't Make It Easy, Babe

It is seriously crunch time, folks. I am starting to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow is one of the most intense days in terms of handing things in and presenting research and the like, but then it's one thing for each due date and I can totally handle that. Totally. Right. Yes.

I pretty much spent the entire weekend doing homework. It was Elle's birthday on Saturday and her parents came to visit. I felt really bad that my presence in birthday activities was minimal, but I hope we can make up for it with a roommate date when all of this nonsense is complete and I have real life again. I did get to spend some time with CLRG on Friday night. We had a few drinks and watched tv and it was really nice. I think we stayed up too late, but we made up for it by sleeping in late on Saturday. Not ideal for the homework, but very nice for cuddling purposes.

My Pookie is getting married really, really soon. Like, in three weeks. I think. The fifteenth! YIKES!!! I am very excited about it, but it is still crazy. CRAZY. She's too young to be getting married, I think. Isn't she like five years old or something? Gosh. When did she get to be almost 22? I feel so old.

Okay, back to homework. Yay.

No comments: