Monday, April 12, 2010

Wake Me Up, I've Been Dreaming

Well, it is close enough that I can tell you that there is less than a month until I am a Master of Public History. Starting next week, I have final type things due. And then it continues until the 5th, when everything will be handed in and I can breathe.

And then there is Pookie wedding stuff. I am not going to be able to be present for her bachelorette party, though I will organize it. I will be taking care of inviting people and all of that. I so wish I could go, but it really isn't realistic to think that I could spend time, especially now that it is crunch time, driving to Mt. P. Boo and Hiss. Rawr. In other news, my madre told me last night that Al's mom got them a limo for the wedding. And them basically means the wedding party, so heyyyyyy. Limo time!

I have to work at noon. I don't really want to go. I never really want to go. Blah.

No comments: