Monday, April 5, 2010

All The Other Girls Here Are Stars, You Are The Northern Lights



I am writing a paper about this painting for art history. Well, I am supposed to be writing a paper about this. I will write it tomorrow, I do believe. I was talking with Wifers tonight and she offered to write it for me. Here is her composition:

"In this painting, T. Jefferson looks slightly like Christopher Lloyd. His hair looks electrocuted, which is fitting because he was a contemporary of Ben Franklin. His gaze is to the right, proving that he was, indeed, a Republican... and therefore must die. His kerchief hearkens back to olden days of old, when people wore kerchiefs. Not like today when kerchiefs are only worn by Ren Faire nerds and Cub Scouts. Please note the popped collar, indicating that Jefferson launched hipster culture for the 1700s. And his influence is still felt in fashion, culture and politics today!"

A+, if I do say so myself.

No comments: