Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We Are Not Fighting Anymore

I haven't written in a shamefully long time. Boo.

Elle and I successfully moved into the new place. It is very nice and I like it a whole lot. I started my school year a few weeks ago. It's going well so far. Lots of reading, per usual. So, in addition to working 30ish hours, I have class and an internship and hundreds of pages of reading to fit in between having something of a life. Thankfully, I can hang out with CLRG and do homework at the same time, so that is nice. He gave me my birthday present last week (yes, late, but we were busy). It is a fancy ipod and I was/am very excited about its existence. He is just the nicest of boys and treats me so well. *sigh* :o)

Weddings and engagement rings are everywhere lately. There have been a lot of women coming to the factory with MASSIVE diamonds on their left ring fingers. I mean, wow. I have to stop myself from staring at their hands. Haha. It's bad. Also, there are many weddings coming up this next year. Possibly Pooks in May (if all works out), LT in September, Bananne in December. YIKES. It's all very exciting, though. I'm so happy for everyone. I can't wait to help celebrate all of these marriages.

So much to do! So little time! I'll try not to be so neglectful in my blogging from now on. Rawr.

No comments: