Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Things Are Just Meant to Be

Ummm... I love sour Skittles. I just wanted you to know. They are delicious because they are awesomely sour for a few seconds and then they become regular Skittles again and it is really delightful. I am attempting to power-write a midterm right now and it is very difficult. I think I'm almost done, though. Yep.

I recently bought a frame and put a picture from... the late 60s... of my mom, Uncle S, Uncle R and Geegs hanging out at someone's house. I got it printed last year around Christmas time or something but just never framed it. It is super cute and I love that I can see my face in my mom's. I love it. Oooohh... you know, I bet I have it on my computer somewhere. Okay, well... I found it. But it won't let me upload it. Too bad. :o(



No comments: