Monday, September 28, 2009

These Days I Feel Like I'm Talking to No One

Today is undeniably autumnal. There was a thunderstorm this morning, it's been cloudy (with some sun peeking through at times) most of the day, it has been ridiculously windy and pretty cool. Leaves are starting to fall, and I had to dig out some sweaters this morning to wear to the museum. I'm really enjoying it. I think it is perfect weather for an apple feast or something. I am hoping that CLRG and I can do something fun like that on Saturday, when it is the weekend and I have the day off. I'll mention it to him today in case I forget to say something until the end of the week or something. I want to pick apples and make apple sauce and maybe try to make a pie and make dinner and wear sweaters and be cozy. AHHHHH.

I guess I should take the air conditioner out of my window.

No comments: