Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Closing In

Hmm. I have a lot of schoolwork going on right now. One of my professors decided it would be a good idea to give us a new syllabus last week and a schedule of due dates for the research paper due in December with those dates beginning next week. Great. So I have to read four articles and a book, write a midterm, and prepare a paper topic, a thesis statement and a 4-6 source bibliography by next Wednesday. You know, in addition to the reading I have going for my other class, my internship, and my hours at the factory. Such fun. Suuuuuch fun.

Today is the first day of fall, though. That's exciting. I found a tiny acorn on the ground when I was walking home. I would like to go apple picking and on a hayride. I need to make these things happen. CIDER AND DONUTS, PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments: