Monday, March 23, 2009

There's a Song That Will Linger Forever in Our Ears

I have been very bad with the blogging! Goodness. I'm sorry, March, I have not forgotten about you. I've just been busy and occupied with other things. It's true.

Anyway, the end of March is near. I keep forgetting that this coming weekend is the one during which Gully will come visit with some other Albion people to go to a
Josh Ritter show with Elle, Buddy and I. This reminds me... I should call or text Cupcake and see if she wants to come as well. Hmmmmm.

Let's see... happenings of late. There are a few things to report, I suppose. Nothing major.

-Yesterday, I helped CLRG take his lip ring out. Does this make him CG now, instead? I can't decide. He'll probably always be CLRG.
-It is finally Spring, but the weather is being mean and cold and I want it to be nice and warm again like it was once that one week and once that other week. Rawr.
-The Punchline concert on the 7th was awesome. So awesome. I had a quality time.
-I went to CLRG's parents' house on Saturday after I got out of work. He and his dad looked at his car and I sat in the house doing homework and talking to his mom and sister. It was fun times.
-I am hoping that he and I will get to go to Idaho in June for a little while. I think it can work out... but we will seeeeee.
-I have become very interested (obsessed?) with
ancestry.com. Oh my. So cool.
-Work has been increasingly difficult to go to. I've been trying to apply for other jobs, but haven't heard a word yet. Kind of frustrating


Well, I need to go find something to lunch on and do reading and research and shower and all of that business because I have today off and I don't have class on Mondays and I need to get something done. Ha.


Pookies!! We got milkshakes when she visited. We are super photogenic. :o)

No comments: