Sunday, March 29, 2009

Leavin, But I Don't Know Where

Archives J tagged me in this note on facebook and, since I need a way to procrastinate, I will write my answers. I was resisting those notes about 25 things and such, but whatevs. I'm cool with this stuff today. I don't even know what I am typing.

100ish Things

1. Real name → Erika
2. Nickname(s)→ Kiki, OWS, Rika, Reek a leek
3. Zodiac → Leo
4. Male or female → Female
5. Elementary → Stewart School (a Place to Grow)
6. Middle School → LJHS, formerly known as LMS
7. High School → LHS
8. Hair color → Brownnnnnnnnn
9. Long or short → In the middle
10. Loud or Quiet → Quiet
11. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans, mostly. Sweats are nice to be cozy in around my house, though
12. Phone or Camera → That's a hard choice, one I do not want to make
13. Health freak → Not so much
14. Drink or Smoke? → Drink
15. Do you have a crush on someone → Oh, you know... on my cute boyfriend
16. Eat or Drink → Both
17. Piercings → Ears
18. Tattoos → 1
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane→ A few times
20. Been in a relationship → Presently! But that's about it
21. Been in a car accident → Thankfully, no
22. Been in a fist fight→ Not seriously
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing → Ears
24. First best friend → Um... I think it was probably J.L.P.
25. First award → Maybe my spelling bee award in 4th grade?
LASTS:
29. Last person you talked to → On the phone, my dad. In person, Elle
30. Last person you texted → CLRG
31. Last person you watched a movie with→ Gully and Petey
32. Last food you ate → Chocolate Matza Crunch!
33. Last movie you watched → Nora Roberts' Midnight Bayou. CLASSIC
34. Last song you listened to → Josh Ritter- Thin Blue Flame
35. Last thing you bought → Ice cream
36. Last person you hugged → Cupcake
FAVES:
37. Food → Lots of things. Perogies? Pizza?
38. Drinks → I'm liking Yuengling these days
39. Clothing → Cardigans. Mmmm.
40. Flower → Daisies are nice
42. Color → Ugh. I really like pink and I don't know how it happened
43. Movie → Of many, I will say... Desk Set
44. Subject → History
IN 2008, I. . .
45. Kissed someone → Yes, indeed
46. Celebrated Halloween → Half-heartedly. There was a drink fountain, though.
47. Had your heart broken → Nope
48. Went over minutes/texts on your cell. → Noooo
49. Someone questioned your sexual orientation. → No
50. Gotten someone pregnant. → No
51. Gotten pregnant. → Nopers
52. Had an abortion → No
53. Done something you've regretted. → I don't know. Maybe not. Things have been good getting to here.
54. Broke a promise. → I hope not
55. Hid a secret. → I'm sure
56. Pretended to be happy. → Definitely
57. Met someone who changed your life. → Yes
58. Pretended to be sick. → Nope
59. Left the country. → No :o(
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it. → Yes
61. Cried over the silliest thing. → Alllllll the time
62. Ran a mile. → Who runs anymore?
63. Went to the beach with a good friend. → Yes. With Pooks, in December. Haha.
64. Got into an argument with your friends. → Not that I can recall
65. Hated someone. → Hmm. I try not to hate, but probably
66. Stayed single the whole year. → No!
CURRENTLY:
67. Eating → Nothing
68. Drinking → Water? Just finished my Mountain Dew
69. I'm about to → Figure out what I am wearing tonight
70. Listening to → Josh Ritter- In the Dark: Live at Vicar Street
71. Plans for today → I worked and napped and now I will read and go to a concert later
72. Waiting for → Spring?
YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids? → Yes, I think so.
74. Want to get married? → Yessssssss. I have wedding fever sometimes
75. Careers in mind → Uh huh. I just hope I can find the jobs
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts → No
84. Snuck out of your house → Haha, no
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Nooo...
86. Killed somebody → Nope
87. Broken someone's heart → I hope not
88. Been arrested - No
89. Cried when someone died → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself → Sometimes
91. Miracles → Yes
92. Love at first sight → Absolutely
93. Heaven → Yes
94. Santa Claus → Sort of
95. Sex on the first date → Not so much
96. Kiss on the first date → Oh, sure
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Yes
99. Do you believe in God → Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag your closest friends.

No comments: