Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Push Me Till I Have to Fly

So, confession: I don't like sleeping alone. I've been having sleepover and naptimes with CLRG so frequently since we started dating that I can't remember what it's like to sleep by myself. In fact, I am at home now and I want to go to bed, but I am kind of dreading it. This is a problem, right? I don't know. I also don't actually care because it makes me happy and he makes me happy and this is the way I like it.

Anywaaaaaaaaaay... I have an interview for a summer internship in the morning at The Warhol. I am pretty excited about it. Manders did her museum internship there in the fall and had a really good experience. I am psyched to have the opportunity to do it in the summer and then be able to do a different museum internship in the fall. I'm hoping to do it at the Soldiers and Sailors Museum because my interest in the Civil War has been peaked lately. We'll see how it goes. I think that my friend C would also do his there and we could hang. It would be suuuuuper fun. Wish me luck. I hope it works out!!

Maybe I should get into bed with a book and hope that I can sleep. Yes? Maybe so.

No comments: