Monday, March 30, 2009

That'll Be the Day

I had some ridiculous dreams last night. At least two, but possibly more that blended together. It's hard to say. Here's what I recall about one of them:

I was at CLRG's house, but it wasn't the same place. There were a LOT of cats there. More than just his, and I had to separate his from the others. I figured out that the cats belonged to the clown that was in the backyard. Awesome, right? The cats had been trained to come into his house via a cat door and had a remote control that they pressed with their paw to open it to get out. I believe that CLRG was in his room during this time, hanging out with someone's mom and I was really pissed about it, especially when he locked his door. I woke up from that one kind of annoyed with him. Oops.

The second dream is even sketchier than that one. I am pretty sure it involved, bicycles, public transportation, BFF4E, Tinkerbell, princesses and Crazy Heroin Lady. I think that BFF4E might have been drunk and it was my duty to get him home somehow while also dealing with all of the things previously mentioned. I think we went to McDonald's, so when I woke up, that's what I was hungry for. I still am, actually. I think I'll try to convince CLRG that we need to go there tonight. Hmmm. Could be an awesome idea.

I really wonder what caused me to have those dreams. I ate kind of late, right before bed, so maybe that's it.

No comments: