Sunday, January 18, 2009

Are You Dead, Or Are You Sleeping?

Today has been a lazy sort of day. I went to work at 6am, but was sent home by 10:30 because business was slow and there were four people on the line. Lame. I came home and took a nap until 1, when I would have been out of work anyway. Then I started laundry, did a little reading, made some lunch, watched a little tv. It was actually pretty nice.

Tonight is the AFC championship and the Steelers are playing the Ravens. My presence is requested at CLRG's house, per usual, so I need to get ready to go soon. Watching games with him is always pretty low-key. He'll have some friends over, there'll be beer, I'll play Guitar Hero with Elle. That kind of stuff. Also, I am pretty sure that Elle and I are the only people in the entire city that do not own Steelers apparel. Ridiculous, right? I know. It's practically blasphemy.

No comments: