Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crimson and Clover, Over and Over

Lately, I can feel myself clenching my jaw a lot more than I used to. I'm not exactly sure why, but it kind of bothers me. The only things that are stressing me out (and can, therefore, be the causes of the clenching) are school and my money situations. I guess those are big things, really, so it makes sense. Oh boy. For real, though, classes this semester are going to really get me. I already have more reading to do than I have time for. I feel like the best idea would be to barricade myself in somewhere and just get it done and do it well, but that's not fair to anyone. I don't want to become completely MIA. I don't want to give up hanging out with Elle and seeing CLRG on a regular basis. It might have to happen, though. I think they'll both understand more than a lot of other people would. That's really my only consolation. Plus, I think that I can read when CLRG is around if that's the only way I will get to see him. I just need to start pumping caffeine, sleeping less, and reading more. Yikes.

1 comment:

Moi said...

Hey friend who lives in the bedroom next to mine!

I think you are going to kick ass this semester. No really, I believe that with my whole heart. But seriously, I understand. It'll just make the time we do get to spend together that much cooler. I mean just think of all the Punchline! fridays we can have. Its going to be sweet.