Thursday, September 2, 2010

Whatever Happened To That Silly Dream You Had

When did it get to be September? I mean, wow. 2010 is flying by and I can't keep track of it! Also, today slayed me because it is 90210. Get it? Haha. If I were a little older, it might be more relevant to me. I was too young to really watch or care about that show when it was on.

I had a job interview today. I think it went well, but we shall see.

I just finished reading Oliver Twist. It's funny that I have not ever read it before. I really liked it. I was held in suspense throughout the whole book. It's kind of nice to be able to read something so classic and beloved and still have no idea what happens. All I really knew about it was related to Oliver asking for more gruel or whatever and that happened so early on that it didn't really matter that much when it came to be the end.

No comments: