Monday, September 13, 2010

So We Lie Here In The Dark

The weather is very tricky lately. Last week, it suddenly became more fall-like than ever and now leaves are falling (CLRG says that that's to do with the huge amounts of snowfall we had in the winter) and temperatures are lower. I am looking forward to autumn, but I will miss the warmth when it's 35 degrees out in a few months. Blah.

The weekend was a good one. CLRG and I went to a delicious pizza place nearby, watched college football at a bar down the street, and napped on Saturday. On Sunday, I worked and then watched the Steelers game. In the evening, Howie (if that is a nickname already, I probably don't have to give him another on the blog, right?) came over and I made spaghetti and then he, CLRG and I walked up to the Regent Square Theatre to see Repo Man. It was crazy and awesome. You should see it sometime.

Tonight, I am meeting K for dinner. Tomorrow, I am going to a movie with A. I'm excited for both things.

Oh! Last night I was telling CLRG about my plans to go to the Italian for Beginners class at the library and he indicated that he would like to go also. I registered us for the class today. It starts next week, I think. I'm very excited. I miss being in a classroom, even though I haven't studied a language in years. Oops.

No comments: