Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Know I Like Dancing With You




Oh my word. Yesterday, CLRG and I went to the Salvation Army store to drop off a bag of clothes I decided it was time to donate, and he took me back to the book area. He is always so sweet to do this sort of thing. It's funny when he wonders why he can't get me out in a timely manner, though. Silly boy. You led me there! Anywayyyy... I bought a boxed set of the first four Sweet Valley Twins books. I probably have them somewhere, honestly, but I don't care. I was DEVOTED to these books when I was in elementary school. Seriously. During those years, my best friend and I were pretty certain that we WERE Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. It was ridiculous. I also got two books from the Little House on the Prairie series and this book about Cary Grant, though it is in large print and is kind of scary to read. I may donate it somewhere if I can't read it without going nutso.

The new room has made significant progress this weekend. Most of the drywall is up! There is a bit of insulation work to be done near one window, and then drywall needs to happen in the closet and near that window and then we can start with spackling! It will be glorious.

image

1 comment:

Jenni said...

i was thinking about jessica and elizabeth the other day! haha... that's awesome! :)