Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is the Joy That's Seldom Spread

Elle's birthday was Friday and we celebrated in a grand fashion. Pie at work, dinner, drinks at the Cage. I think she had a fun day, which makes me smile. Tappity tap tap!!

CLRG, Elle, K and I went to a Punchline concert last night. It was a ton of fun. CLRG, since he is friends with the band, was on the list and I was his plus one. I was pretty jazzed, because that's a pretty cute thing. He and I hung out outside and by the bar for most of the opening acts, talking to all of his friends and former fellow band members and people from that scene. The Punchline show was pretty awesome. They were filming for their DVD, premiering their new video, and playing a new song all in one night. We had a quality time. After the show, CLRG and I took K and Elle home and then got something to eat and went to the South Side to hang with his friends for a little while. I had a Coke and laughed at the drunk people. :oD

In other news, I put off writing my paper and final essay for one of my classes for far too long. I need to get moving on that and make some serious headway today and tomorrow (I don't think I'm working, which is helpful). I know I'll get everything done, I'm just annoyed with myself for being so predictable and putting things off. Oh well.

No comments: