Saturday, November 15, 2008

Monkeys Stand for Honesty, Giraffes are Insincere

It's Saturday! I wasn't scheduled to work today, and I am so grateful for the break. I only just woke up... oops. Kind of late. Oh well. Part of the reason I woke up was because Buddy was vacuuming and banging around in every room of the house. How pleasant. I thought about getting snippy about it, but I figured that it wasn't worth it because she probably didn't consider the fact that I might be still sleeping. Blah.

Wifers will be here in less than a week! I am so excited to see her and spend time with her. I am hoping to get my homework done for this week and next this weekend so that I won't have to be working on stuff when she is here. We'll see how that goes. There is always more than I anticipate.

Elle made a big life decision last week and I am so proud of her. I'm glad that she is doing what makes her happy, and I can understand her feeling of relief after having decided because I felt the same way when I was trying to figure out my life post-graduation.

Maybe I will write a more cohesive entry later. I'm still kind of sleepy...

No comments: