Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can't Write My Words When I Ain't Got You

I probably should not be writing right now. I am a tad tipsy, which means that I am going to be more honest than I usually am, but I am thinking that that is not a bad thing.

Tonight, Elle and I skipped on bowling to go out to the bar. We ate and drank at Silky's before going to the Cage to meet K. CLRG was supposed to come meet us, because we can, apparently, not function without seeing one another at least once every 8 hours. But he had been drinking with Egg & Cheese Guy and it was snowing, so he called and said he couldn't come. Elle and K would not hear of this and decided to drive me to his house to say goodnight. I felt silly, but it was lovely. They are fabulous friends.

I am definitely that girl. I can not open my mouth without talking about him. I can not go 8 hours without seeing him. He said the other day that he was falling pretty hard. I agree, but I think I might just be crashing. In a good way. Crashing. Oh dear.

No comments: