Monday, November 24, 2008

Girl We're Flying on the G5, G5

My ponytail is kind of fluffy today and it is bumming me out. Rawr. I need to have nice hair all of the time. Does it not understand that? *sigh*

Wifers came to visit me this past weekend! We went out on Friday night and she was able to meet Elle, Buddy, K, CLRG (plus his friends). I may have had too much to drink, but I had a grand old time. We started the evening out at Hemingway's and, in accordance with tradition, were suitably drunk by the time we moved on to Silky's. I saw a guy that used to work with me when we were leaving and it made me laugh so hard. On Saturday, the wife and I went walking around my neighborhood. We ate at G's, went to the record store, got cupcakes, etc. Then, we went to see Duquesne and went to the Waterfront to get a few things. We spent the evening in one of our favorite ways. We got a frozen pizza, an Oreo pie, and watched Bowfinger and Empire Records. It was so fabulous. On Sunday, we went with Elle and Buddy to Pamela's for breakfast and then hung out until CLRG and I took her back to the airport. It was a very successful visit, and I am so grateful that she was able to come.

It is almost Thanksgiving, as you know, and I am quite excited about our dinner. Elle's family is coming, as well as K and B. We are going to have a quality time. I am also getting increasingly excited about Christmas and am constantly contemplating the perfect gift for everyone. It snowed last week and I was pretty thrilled about that. Today it has been raining. Not so great.

Elle and I have been watching music videos on our tv this afternoon. Right now, we are viewing a classic Whitney Houston video and it is making me so ridiculously happy. :o)

No comments: