Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sugar Blue

I can't believe the holidays are gone. And the semester has begun! Where did the break go? Seriously.

The holidays were good this year, but very different from holidays past. My family was mostly separated and it was really hard, but everyone survived. I liked being lazy over break. I had wanted to do some job-search type stuff, but that didn't really happen. I read a lot, and hung out with CLRG a lot, and worked as usual. Nice times.

I had my first class of my last semester of graduate school today. History of the British Empire. It was okay. I took the bus and got there in record time (Yay for the 67H!). Class lasted only half an hour, but that was fine because I need to ease back into this. Next week, I have my first classes of Historic Preservation as well as American Painting and Sculpture. I don't have an internship for the first time in a year and it will be very strange to go back to having three courses. Yikes!!

I need to be better about updating this. I'll work on it.

No comments: