Thursday, January 14, 2010

No Amount of Coffee, No Amount of Crying, No Amount of Whiskey, No Amount of Wine...

Oh ho ho. Art History is going to be iiiiiinteresting. Not necessarily in a good way. I had my first class last night and came out of it feeling more overwhelmed and confused than I have felt about a class in a long, long time. I hope I get a better understanding pretty soon. Historic Preservation is going to be interesting in probably a good way. There's a lot of reading to do, but it's more of what I am interested in. [Aside: should I be eating sour gummy worms before 10am?]

It is sunny and warmer here than it has been. Like 30 degrees! MAYBE EVEN UP TO 40!!!!! I'm breaking out the flip flops.

Yesterday, I submitted my resume for a job. Yikes!

Okay. Homework and laundry await. Woo.

No comments: