Sunday, January 17, 2010

Because the World is Round...

So K came over on Friday afternoon and assisted me in straightening my hair and then gave the ends a little trim. I hadn't had it cut since... December 2008. Seriously. Anyway, it needed it. I'm just always wary of having people cut it who don't understand my hair. I bet I could find someone around here who would know, but for now I am content to have K help. Anyway, I took a shower this afternoon to wash it and get it back to normal and when I got out, I was actually startled by how short it looks. It touches my shoulders, but I was surprised. We didn't cut that much off, though. I think I'm just crazy. Maybe. Probably.

CLRG and I had a delightful day yesterday. We went out in the morning to get his car washed and buy car detailing supplies and then went to Ritter's Diner in... Bloomfield(?). I did some homework and laundry during the day and later on, we drove to Wheeling, West Virginia to watch the Wheeling Nailers and the Johnstown Chiefs play hockey. It was a good time and a fun day. :o)

No comments: