Saturday, June 27, 2009

You Are Not Alone; I Am Here With You

I just painted my toenails a color called Times Square Tangerine Creme. It is nice and summery. I don't really have much else to report (it is sad that my nail polish is the only thing I can think of that is exciting).

I'm listening to The Essential Michael Jackson right now and it makes me both happy and sad. It is very sad that he died so young. Very, very sad. I was at the movies with CLRG when I found out for sure and I really hoped that it was a false report. What an icon, you know? And then to also lose Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett as well? Tragic, really.

In other news, CLRG and I are going out tonight to celebrate his friend's birthday at some beer place in the South Side. I'm sure it will be a quality time. I don't have to work tomorrow (amazing!) and we got free tickets to the Pirates/Royals game from his sister, so I think it will be a nice day. Woo!

No comments: