Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steady Feet, Don't Fail Me Now

OMG. The Warhol is going to be an awesome place to intern this summer. My first two days went really well and I saw some sweet, sweet things. I did some reading on the first day (procedural type things) and then helped with some basic tasks and then got to do some numbering. It was sooooo cool. On the second day, I helped one of the archivists open a new box and sort through the things inside. I really loved it. Oh boy.

In other news, today is Saturday. My only day off from everything. CLRG and I had talked about going somewhere- a little road trip. But this morning he was feeling like crap and hadn't slept through the night, so it's the middle of the afternoon and I am at home, waiting to use the shower. I know that it's not his fault that he feels so badly. I know that he needs to take it easy and try to feel better, but I was really looking forward to doing something different and fun and now it's just a regular day. I, at least, finished reading the book I had been reading this week. That was good. I hope he'll be able to do something tonight.

No comments: