Monday, May 18, 2009

Every Color Goes Where You Do

I am quite pleased at the moment. I just returned from an outing with Elle. We went to our respective banks and then ventured into the toy store and a few other stores before getting her some sweet potato fries and me a smoothie and some cookies (snickerdoodle and chocolate chunk). It is sunny here, but not suuuuuper hot, and things are good. I'm a little sleepy, but that's pretty normal. Tonight is the first game of the Eastern Conference finals and I am going to go to CLRG's to watch the game in a bit. I am excited. For real. I am.

In other news... I leave for Idaho with CLRG in... 18 days. 18 DAYS! That's kind of soon. I've been trying to think about packing early so that we're not flipping out the night before. I have also been trying to come up with some things we will do while in town. We're going to go with the family to Yellowstone, of course, so I spent some time talking to CLRG about what he might like to see and do there. I think it will be a fun visit no matter what.

Anyway, I have some time to kill before the game. Maybe I will read. Maybe I will sleep. Hmmmmmm. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: