Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life Goes On

Did I tell you that I sliced my finger at work? Yes... I was slicing tomatoes, and also sliced my pinky and paid yet another visit to the Emergency Room and received, again, three stitches. It was soooo much fun. I got the stitches out yesterday, which was nice.

I haven't written in a while, which I am very sorry about. I just haven't really been motivated to do so.

I had a monumental birthday last week. 25! I can't believe it. I don't really feel that much older, and I was dealing with this milestone pretty well, until A mentioned that we would next reach 26. Okayyyy... I do not need to think about that. Because THEN, I start thinking about how much closer to 30 I am and how scary that sounds to say. Oh boy. Anyway, the birthday was super fun. The day before was R's birthday and we went out for drinks. We were joined by her sister, her sister's friend, K, and CLRG. On my actual birthday, I did not have to work, so I met CLRG for lunch and then came home to do laundry and hang out with los gatos. On Friday, I had some people from school and that I know through CLRG over for drinks, and we just hung out. On Saturday, K and I went to East Liberty to attend Gene Kelly's birthday party at the Kelly-Strayhorn Theater. It was so much fun! We had free cake and punch, got a tour (not really, though, in my opinion), and attended a $2 showing of "Cover Girl"!!

Anywayyyy... things are good. The room is not yet done, so CLRG and I are still sharing a closet, but it's all good.

No comments: