Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Know It Sounds Absurd

Let me tell you about something that I love. Something that is becoming kind of a problem. An obsession, if you will. That something is: stationery. Paper products. I have a serious problem. I buy cute notecards and stationery SO FREQUENTLY. In fact, I bought some yesterday when I was at Target with K after our traditional Red Robin dinner and I felt a touch of guilt when I got home. I didn't last too long after seeing CLRG before I blurted out, "I bought some stationery. I know, I know!" Thankfully, because he is the best ever, he just smiled and said it was okay. He must be thanking his lucky stars I'm out buying paper products instead of Coach purses or something. Hahaha. I have been really enjoying Mara-Mi stationery lately. I bought some cute lemon notecards at Target not long ago and I liked them so much, I bought some for Pookie for her birthday, too. 

No comments: