Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bright Smile, Dark Eyes










The other day, K and I went exploring in the Homewood Cemetery, not far from our respective homes. It was very warm and sunny, but we were generally shaded and the exercise did us good. It was interesting to see some of the famous Pittsburgh names there. The Fricks, the Mellons, the Heinzes. You know- the big wigs. When I got home, I realized that I had gotten some sun on my shoulders, and it hurt. It's better today.

Earlier, I realized that I haven't updated in a little while because I don't have much to say that isn't the same thing every time. Basically, when I am not at work or hanging out with K or with CLRG, I am job searching and watching television in the living room. I try to apply to a few each day, but it is getting discouraging. Very, very discouraging. *sigh*

I am excited for the coming week. We (CLRG) and I have many things to attend: we are going to a graduation party for TP on Sunday, we have CLRG's company picnic on Wednesday, a trip to Kennywood with his parents on Thursday, and a Punchline show on Saturday. And then it's the Fourth! I don't know what we're doing for that, but I am excited just the same.

No comments: