Monday, May 3, 2010

I Am Assured Peace Will Come to Me

You know how I always say that I don't know that I am going to make it through this final or that? And how I always go on and on about how much these finals are killing me? I think it's funny because, no matter how much I complain and whine and get all angry about it, I always do everything I am supposed to. Of course, things are not generally as awesome as they could be, but they are alright and I turn them in on time and then it's over. Silly me. I turned in my final exam essay for my British Empire class this afternoon. All that remains is my art history final, which is stressing me out. After I handed in my paper, I took books back to the library with CK. He had two bags. I had three. We looked ridiculous.

The new Josh Ritter album comes out tomorrow. I have been listening to it on NPR for the past two weeks or so. Amaaaaaaazing. I seriously can't wait to own it and listen to it on repeat for sixteen days. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but come on. It's fabulous. He is playing a show here on the 18th and I really really want to go. Elle said she was interested, K said she had to think about it. It will be great. GREAT. AHHHH. If you want to have a listen, go here and feast your ears on something delicious. For real.

No comments: