Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Dizzy From The Shopping Mall

So, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia comes back in September and I found this video during some of my blog reading today and it made me laugh so much. What a hilarious show. I'm very pleased that CLRG had me watch it with him.

Anyway, so Bananne and Oldface are coming to the Burgh this week. Wednesday, actually. They are staying until Saturday. I'm excited to see them. If I can get a hold of Cupcake, I think it would be fun to meet up with her but, as always, the chances of her having time to call me back are slim. We might meet up with KBrew and that will be easier because we facebook messaged the other day. She's game. I can't spend a ton of money while they are here, but I'm sure we'd be content to just hang out around my place if we had to. We'll see. :o)

1 comment:

Tracinator said...

I'm so sad to not be on the trip out. Take lots of pictures!