Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And So I'm Sailing Through the Sea

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm fading into the background. It doesn't make too much sense and the feeling is unfounded, but it happens. I feel like it's hard to get a word in edgewise and that people aren't communicating with me in the way I am trying to communicate with them. I feel like I'm just invisible and that the only way I am noticed is by interacting with people in places they HAVE to be, not necessarily WANT to be. This feeling applies toward interactions with many different people, in many different situations. It's ridiculous, I know.

I know.

I was so bored last night. I half-wished for schoolwork. Haha. Thank goodness that can't be granted for about another month. Haha.

I am getting some visitors in a couple of weeks: Bananne and Old-Face are hitching a ride on a plane and coming to hang out for a few days. I'm excited to see them. I'm excited for us to do fun things and for them to meet CLRG and for us to go to the zoo and to Pamela's and to the bar. It will be a quality time.

1 comment:

Tracinator said...

Have I mentioned that I'm insanely jealous that they're coming out and I'm not :( ? Make sure they get the strawberry pancakes!