Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Walls Are Caving In

I have to confess something:

I do not like my internship.

I've been trying not to admit this for many, many weeks, but it is becoming increasingly clear that I am not a fan. K and CK have internships that are fun and exciting. Their bosses are cool and talk to them frequently. RM and I are at the same place and having a lot less fun. Our boss person rarely speaks to us. He clearly favors the interns from his alma mater. I literally have to follow him around to get him to talk to me. I have been working on the same project for the entire semester, sitting at a table, all alone. *sigh* It's frustrated, because I wanted to like it. I thought it would be cool, but I always try to think of a reason not to go. I am going to discuss things with RM tomorrow to decide what our course of action should be. Yesterday, we agreed not to mention it to our professor until after the semester is over, but K's boss said we should talk about it sooner rather than later. It's a sticky situation, you see. My favorite...

1 comment:

Moi said...

That sucks about your internship :( I hope it gets better :)