Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Starfish and Coffee, Maple Syrup and Jam


The Steelers won the Super Bowl on Sunday night! It was a crazy game. I watched the game at CLRG's house with some of his friends and Elle. I was wearing a Bettis jersey, waving a Terrible Towel, and jumping on the couch. When they won, I could hear fireworks all over the neighborhood. People were screaming, waving Towels from their cars and lighting things on fire in Oakland. Ridiculous. CLRG is still beaming. It makes me really happy when he smiles like that.
In other news, I am so completely psyched to move with Elle to a super cute apartment come August, when this lease is up. We have lots of grand plans are determined to have the cutest apartment ever. I really just want that time to come now. I'm tired of waiting. Haha. Impatient? Oh, probably.

No comments: