Friday, December 12, 2008

Open My Eyes, I See Sky

You know how it is when you have a friend that you love dearly but you never, ever get to see them even though they may live in the same metropolis in which you reside? Yeah... My friend, Cupcake, lives like 20 minutes away from me and I haven't seen her since August. AUGUST!! I call her almost once a week and leave a voicemail to say that I love and miss her and hope that she is well. She never calls me back. We had two dinner dates scheduled for Septemberish and, both times, work forced her to cancel at the last minute. I know she's alive, at least, because she occasionally makes contact with Kins and I got a reply to a text a few weeks ago. I know that work is pretty much solely to blame for us not seeing or talking to each other, but is really starting to frustrate me. I want my Cupcake back!

No comments: