Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Come On, Leave Me Breathless

Hellowwwwww...

Today, I bought a bonnet that I intend for the cats. Yes, I know how that makes me sound. Think about it, though. Cats. In. Bonnets. HILARIOUS. Right? You agree. I may have to cut holes for ears, but whatever. I can do it. I also bought a satin jacket. For me, not the cats. A and I shall wear them together on a satin jacket outing. It will be GLORIOUS.

I want to go on a trip. The Wedding Date is on TV right now. It makes me want to fly somewhere. Someday, someday.

I need to go shopping for work clothes soon. I'm excited.

What happened to Debra Messing? Where's she been?

2 comments:

Tracinator said...

It might be just me, but this might be a better use for your bonnets.

http://jezebel.com/#!5756249/because-who-doesnt-want-to-see-male-nudes-in-bonnets

Erika said...

LOL. Niiiiice. If I used the bonnet for one of those models, I might not have to cut earholes.