Monday, July 12, 2010

Send Out Your Ray of Sunshine




At the beginning of the month, CLRG and I went to Kennywood with his parents. I pretty much had to beg him to take a picture, but he agreed eventually and look how cute it is. I just love him. :o)

Speaking of CLRG... I am prepping to move into his house very soon. Last week, we spent evenings working in the new room on the third floor: removing nails, cleaning up residual coal dust, and helping put insulation in the ceiling. This week, I imagine we will work on the wall insulation and, if HatNick can get his pulley system going, we will pull drywall from the driveway to the third floor and we will put that up, too. Apparently, it would be impossible to bring it inside and up the stairs. I think it will be interesting to see how the pulley system works. The last time they did it, I wasn't there to see. I am really excited about moving in. We've been talking about the arrangement of our furniture, and last night we went grocery shopping and it was the first time we were buying stuff for BOTH of us. Since I will probably be over there every night this week, helping with the room, we planned some dinners. I'm excited to be able to clean the house and I am excited to be able to hang out with the cats all the time. It will be nice to have CLRG nearby more frequently, too.

I got a call about a job that I applied to! I have an interview this afternoon. Cross your fingers for me, will you?

No comments: