Monday, November 2, 2009

It's You

SPOILER ALERT: Annoying, gushy lovestruck post below. Read at your own risk...

Today is my and CLRG's first anniversary. I can't believe it, really. One year ago, I made Elle walk with me to Panera to meet him and then he and I went to Silky's Pub, the Cage and Fanattics. We ate pizza and had some drinks and he drove me home and that was it. I'm so happy with him. He is so smart and cute and funny and thoughtful and loving. I can't remember not knowing him. Honestly. It's a very good thing. I love him so much. It's a fact. You probably already knew that.

The picture below is from the Halloween party he had at his house on Friday. We went as Peanut Butter & Jelly. This is also one of the few pictures in which he is not closing his eyes or making a ridiculous face (not that I don't love those. I obviously do. I make enough ridiculous faces, too) and I think it is magnificent.



No comments: